Monday, November 20, 2006

Literally. I have a friend from church who is getting his pilot license and he took Elizabeth and I flying - though it was a surprise to her :=)

We went to the El Monte airport (down near Pasadena) and then hopped on a four-seater and flew to Santa Barbara. We walked to the pier, had lunch, played on the beach and then went back to the plane and flew home. It was amazing weather.

Here are a few pics capturing the day:







We had a sand-castle building contest. Now tell me - honestly - who's castle is better?



OR



But the best part of the day, I got to spend the whole day with my best friend. We had a blast.



We were able to see the glory of God's creation: Psalm 36:5-6 5 Thy lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens, Thy faithfulness reaches to the skies. 6 Thy righteousness is like the mountains of God; Thy judgments are like a great deep. O LORD, Thou preservest man and beast.
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!