Thursday, May 24, 2007

So I take it that no one cares about my posts except if they are about Elizabeth...is that telling me something? :=) Well, anyway, here are some pictures of our wonderful honeymoon in Mexico. When you arrive to a city called Tulum that looks like this, how can it not be a wonderful time:




Most of our days consisted of just hanging on the beach enjoying some reading, talking, eating and the like:

It is rough when you have to have a nice breakfast with a big pot of coffee on your table overlooking the ocean as you have prayer and a quiet time with your wife!


Furthermore, our resort had activities going on throughout the day, one of which was beach volleyball. I know, I know...sounds rough. But I sure had a great time. Believe it or not, my wife is actually really good at volleyball. She is very aggressive :=)




We also enjoyed 5 wonderful restaurants on the resort property in Tulum - French, Italian, Japanese, World Cafe and a Mexican. We ate like kings...literally.


We would get all dressed up and enjoy the night "on the resort" overlooking the ocean!

All in all, we had a great time overlooking the teal ocean waters:


Psalm 34:1-3 I Will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear it and rejoice. 3 O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!