Friday, July 31, 2009

Here is my beautiful wife. Enough said.

Four generations together in this shot! Praise God!

My beautiful wife and my handsome son together in my parent's front yard!

My grandma together with her great grandson, Kiah!

Elizabeth and I with one of our most favorite couples--Jarett and Jaime!

Here we are again in St. Louis!
This is a shot of the beautiful land of Missouri! This is where the summer retreat was last week.

We did have a great time rock-climbing too!

We had an evening and a morning chapel every day learning about "radical discipleship."

Here is the Kirkland family!

Daddy and son hanging out before Daddy goes to preach!

This is what we woke up to each morning!

Here is the fabulous retreat center dining hall where we were! Absolutely beautiful!
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!