Monday, December 27, 2010

This is my last week of "break" before I start classes again but it's not really much of a break. I intend to accomplish the following tasks by the end of the week:

1. study and take my theological german exam,

2. write some articles on the missing feature in the church today, namely, the gospel,

3. preach Ephesians 6.10-20 part 3 on the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God,

4. preach Psalm 87: glorious things of thee are spoken, Zion city of our God,

5. take one of our singers at church out to dinner at a historic restaurant in downtown LA,

6. finish reading through the gospel of John and the book of Revelation before Jan 1, 2011,

7. continue reading (in advance) for my 2 PhD classes this Fall (OT hermeneutics and exegetical method and NT backgrounds),

8. most importantly, take my wife and son out for our family date where we can get *cheap* dinner and Monday-night football at at the same time!

Doable? Only with God's amazing grace.
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!