Monday, February 26, 2007

Read this short - 3 page - article from my hero, Steve Lawson.

The Article is HERE.

He hits the nail right on the head as far as preaching the Word of God is concerned in today's day and age. I find great encouragement and comfort knowing that there are godly men out there who are still preaching the biblical, authentic, real, and hard gospel such as this man.

Oh how we need men to rise up and hear the calling in the Scriptures to:
1 Timothy 4:13 13 Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching.
and

1 Timothy 4:15-16 15 Take pains with these things; be absorbed in them, so that your progress may be evident to all. 16 Pay close attention to yourself and to your teaching; persevere in these things; for as you do this you will insure salvation both for yourself and for those who hear you.

This is my passion. This is where I am heading in life. May God see fit to use me in such awesome and powerful ways as he has used this man for the furtherance of His Kingdom.
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!