Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I have been in contact with a friend of mine in India. He does Christian evangelism work there and is a great and passionate soldier for our Lord! His name is Raju. Believe it or not, I met him in New York City recently and he hugged me tighter than I had ever been sqeezed before in my whole life. He was literally overwhelmed and overjoyed to see Jews for Jesus on the streets.

This picture here is of Raju and his wife.


This picture is of everyone gathered for a meeting. Alot of people at this meeting huh!

Here is Raju and some in his congregation meeting together.


Here is Raju teaching one Sunday morning.

Psalm 96:1-3 Sing to the LORD a new song; Sing to the LORD, all the earth. 2 Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. 3 Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!