Thursday, March 17, 2011

This morning on my bus, I sat next to "Louisa" who was talking on her cell phone in another language. I noticed she kept saying: "thank you po." If you know Tagalog "po" is a term of respect and courtesy. So when she got off the phone I asked her where she was from in the Philippines and we had a lengthy chat. She's Roman Catholic. I shared the gospel with her. She warmly opened up and we had a good conversation. I invited her to our church and to our mid-week study on Psalms after she told me she had gone through some hard times with health and surgeries in the family.

Pray that God works in her heart so that she may believe in Christ and be forgiven of her sins and be freed from Roman Catholicism.

Ephesians 1:7-8 7 In [Christ] we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, 8 which He lavished upon us.
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!